1908 Monon St, Los Angeles, CA 900273 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,128 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,182 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $790,000
- Price/sqft: $371
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,128 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 143
- Parcel #: 5433007026
- Zillow Home ID: 20748665
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1908 Monon Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Los Feliz market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.8% less than in Los Angeles, and 62.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Los Feliz home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Los Feliz home values.
- 1912 Monon St Los Angeles, CA$1.24M32.52,137
- 1900 Monon St Los Angeles, CA$800K321,438
- 1918 Monon St Los Angeles, CA$1.19M432,783
- 1922 Monon St Los Angeles, CA$1.08M421,932
- 2307 St George St Los Angeles, CA$1.51M322,290
- 2311 St George St Los Angeles, CA$1.46M322,222
- 1907 Monon St Los Angeles, CA$873K221,192
- 4011 Franklin Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.44M322,333
- 1903 Monon St Los Angeles, CA$981K221,192
- 1911 Monon St Los Angeles, CA$853K221,170
- 1919 Monon St Los Angeles, CA$721K221,230
- 2317 St George St Los Angeles, CA$1.64M432,900
- 1928 Monon St Los Angeles, CA$1.18M321,464
- 1921 Monon St Los Angeles, CA$1.05M32.52,117
- 1929 Monon St Los Angeles, CA$1.11M332,158
- 2319 St George St Los Angeles, CA$1.31M221,502
- 1933 Monon St Los Angeles, CA$1.01M211,353
- 4004 Franklin Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.32M533,067
- 1932 Monon St Los Angeles, CA$1.2M221,408
- 1910 Myra Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.18M432,436
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.