1908 N 137th St, Seattle, WA 981334 beds, 3 baths, 1,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2008 for $480,000
- Finished basement, 700 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Bedroom, Full Bath
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6150700005
- Zillow Home ID: 48985537
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1908 N 137th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Haller Lake, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.2% higher than in Seattle, and 1.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Haller Lake home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Haller Lake home values.
- 13704 Burke Ave N Seattle, WA$605K33.52,590
- 13710 Burke Ave N Seattle, WA$595K33.52,590
- 1911 N 137th St Seattle, WA$372K311,600
- 1915 N 137th St Seattle, WA$277K21850
- 1907 N 137th St Seattle, WA$254K11600
- 13710 Burke Ave N Seattle, WA$543K43.52,598
- 1919 N 137th St Seattle, WA$310K21800
- 1903 N 137th St Seattle, WA$265KStudio1.751,560
- 13735 Wayne Pl N Seattle, WA$679K32.52,346
- 13546 Burke Ave N Seattle, WA$374K42.251,950
- 13721 Meridian Ave N Seattle, WA$545K32.52,167
- 1925 N 137th St Seattle, WA$273K211,080
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292