1908 Rutger St, Saint Louis, MO 631043 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1881
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 1 space
- Last sold: Nov 2007 for $350,000
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cooling System: Central
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,650 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1900
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 04840000450
- Zillow Home ID: 2934928
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1908 Rutger Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lafayette Square, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.7% lower than in Saint Louis, and 244.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Lafayette Square home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lafayette Square home values.
- 1906 Rutger St Saint Louis, MO$249K321,650
- 1904 Rutger St Saint Louis, MO$262K32.51,650
- 1910 Rutger St Saint Louis, MO--------
- 1912 Rutger St Saint Louis, MO$173K--2.53,451
- 1824 Rutger St # A Saint Louis, MO$114K--21,687
- 1916 Rutger St Saint Louis, MO$442K--22,983
- 1824 Rutger St Saint Louis, MO$76K------
- 1909 Park Ave Saint Louis, MO$166K------
- 1903 Rutger St Saint Louis, MO$175K--1.52,552
- 1820 Rutger St Saint Louis, MO$144K--1.51,024
- 1829 Rutger St Saint Louis, MO$251K--11,940
- 2 Mississippi Aly Saint Louis, MO$162K211,240
- 1917 Rutger St Saint Louis, MO------30,814
- 1827 Rutger St Saint Louis, MO$249K--11,940
- 1302 Mississippi Ave Saint Louis, MO$139K--1.51,092
- 1915 Park Ave Saint Louis, MO$347K----9,600
- 1805 Park Ave APT 2B Saint Louis, MO$164K331,591
- 1805 Park Ave APT 3D Saint Louis, MO$329K322,062
- 1911 Park Ave Saint Louis, MO$475K----8,421
- 1903 Park Ave Saint Louis, MO$523K----7,410
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292