1908 Undie Rd, Forks, WA 9833111 beds, 5 baths, 7,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Welcome to the Olympic Ranch where adventure awaits you at this unique gated ranch, home to Blue Ribbon fly fishing at it's finest, with over ¾-mile of river frontage on the Bogachiel River, 3-tax parcels (1908, 1904, & 2112 Undie Road), 78 +- acres, (2-homes updated) 1-large barn with shop and meat locker, 2-storage sheds, and 2-horse stalls & paddock. Here you will find lush level pastureland, orchards, fenced gardens, with beautiful old growth moss covered rain forest areas along the river. This wilderness retreat is home to bald eagles, deer, large herds of trophy Roosevelt elk that graze frequently in the pastures, and Woolly-Bully, the resident friendly bull, which is also included (under the condition that he lives out the rest of his ?natural life? on the ranch). A year-round creek runs through the property.
This beautiful ranch is a great private family compound and ranch, or fishing lodge. You can fish the Bogachiel River right on the property, or float down the Bogachiel River to the Sol Duc River, and Quileute River trisecting at Three Rivers, and down the Quileute River to the Pacific Ocean. All three rivers have anadromous fish runs of steelhead, salmon, and trout. At the mouth of the Quileute river you can moor your boat at the marina, and take in ocean fishing, and crabbing, or you can buy your dinner right off the dock from the local fishermen in La Push.
Hike the Olympic National Rain Forest trails or trail-ride with your own horses directly from the ranch. The Ranch is just 20-minutes away by horse to the Bogachiel trailhead to the Olympic National Rain Forest, or hike the Quileute trails to tranquil beaches along the Pacific Ocean. Depending on how energetic you are, you can hike 3, 2, and single mile trails to the Pacific Ocean.
Ocean fishing of Salmon, Halibut, and crabbing are just minutes away in La Push, with a protected marina to moor your boat.
The surfing is fantastic in Sol Duc, and La Push, at the mouth of the Quileute River. With the miles of beautiful ocean beaches for walking and beach combing, you, your family, and guests will never run out of things to do with all the year-round activities.
Local fine dining is just 30-minutes down Highway 101 at Kalaloch Beach and Lodge.
All items of furniture, and equipment on the ranch are for sale.
- Lot: 6.7 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2009 for $200,000
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 7,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: 713021022
- Zillow Home ID: 112552084
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1908 Undie Road
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2112 Undie Rd Forks, WA$932K1087,579
- 2112 Undie Rd Forks, WA$539K63.52,380
- 107 Dowans Creek Rd Forks, WA--------
- 85 Dowans Creek Rd Forks, WA--------
- 183963 Highway 101 Forks, WA$103K11883
- 1908 Undie Rd Forks, WA--63.5--
- 1794 Undie Forks, WA$366K222,282
- 344 Kallman Rd Forks, WA$193K------
- 272 Kallman Rd Forks, WA$182K------
- 182 Kallman Rd Forks, WA$181K------
- 153 Hollow Rd Forks, WA$175K----1,088
- 151 Hollow Rd Forks, WA$185K------
- 123 Hollow Rd Forks, WA$156K----480
- 101 Hollow Rd Forks, WA$234K----2,024
- 93 Hollow Rd Forks, WA$151K----844
- 51 Hollow Rd Forks, WA$181K------
- 354 Kallman Rd Forks, WA$189K------
- 364 Kallman Rd Forks, WA$180K------
- 392 Kallman Rd Forks, WA$183K------
- 402 Kallman Rd Forks, WA$184K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!