1908 York Ct, Fort Pierce, FL 349823 beds, 2 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $134,900
- Price/sqft: $56
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 528 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 242160300040008
- Zillow Home ID: 47804646
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1908 York Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34982 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 49.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.9% lower than in Fort Pierce, and 37.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 34982 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fort Pierce.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34982 home values.
- 1909 Royal Palm Dr Fort Pierce, FL$61K221,346
- 1906 York Ct Fort Pierce, FL$130K32.52,206
- 1907 Royal Palm Dr Fort Pierce, FL$84K321,696
- 1910 York Ct Fort Pierce, FL$164K43.52,352
- 1911 Royal Palm Dr Fort Pierce, FL$63K321,422
- 1907 York Ct Fort Pierce, FL$129K432,030
- 1905 Royal Palm Dr Fort Pierce, FL$81K321,569
- 1909 York Ct Fort Pierce, FL$112K321,782
- 1905 York Ct Fort Pierce, FL$118K321,998
- 1904 York Ct Fort Pierce, FL$114K421,977
- 1913 Royal Palm Dr Fort Pierce, FL$88K32.52,109
- 1911 York Ct Fort Pierce, FL$165K432,309
- 1912 York Ct Fort Pierce, FL$99K42.52,040
- 1903 Royal Palm Dr Fort Pierce, FL$79K321,248
- 1910 Royal Palm Dr Fort Pierce, FL$80K321,337
- 1908 Royal Palm Dr Fort Pierce, FL$86K42.51,804
- 1903 York Ct Fort Pierce, FL$116K332,782
- 1910 Zephyr Ave Fort Pierce, FL$126K322,600
- 1915 Royal Palm Dr Fort Pierce, FL$76K321,632
- 1901 Royal Palm Dr Fort Pierce, FL$76K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!