- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1909 12th Ave, Oakland, CA 946065 beds, 3 baths, 2,236 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Oct 1997 for $115,000
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,236 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Parcel #: 021 026501100
- Zillow Home ID: 24759871
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1909 12th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Oakland market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 32.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 113.2% greater than in San Francisco Metro, and 20.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Oakland home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oakland home values.
- 1917 12th Ave Oakland, CA$520K52.52,041
- 1130 E 19th St Oakland, CA$555K632,271
- 1927 12th Ave Oakland, CA$546K321,368
- 1849 12th Ave Oakland, CA$463K322,258
- 1114 E 19th St Oakland, CA$524K421,944
- 1135 E 19th St Oakland, CA$307K221,232
- 1843 12th Ave Oakland, CA$344K211,013
- 1931 12th Ave APT 2 Oakland, CA$270K11675
- 1931 12th Ave Oakland, CA$1.56M18106,670
- 1850 12th Ave Oakland, CA$441K422,136
- 1916 11th Ave Oakland, CA$531K421,933
- 1926 11th Ave Oakland, CA$771K543,768
- 1209 E 19th St Oakland, CA$267K21816
- 1121 E 19th St Oakland, CA$377K211,123
- 1930 11th Ave Oakland, CA$554K442,497
- 1904 11th Ave Oakland, CA$405K321,086
- 1842 12th Ave Oakland, CA$536K532,712
- 1111 E 19th St Oakland, CA$852K443,492
- 1941 12th Ave Oakland, CA$506K21958
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292