- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1909 Aliceanna St, Baltimore, MD 212312 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,463 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 990 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 1991 for $40,000
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen, Living Room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,463 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 60
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 1847 005
- Zillow Home ID: 36436000
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1909 Aliceanna Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fells Point, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.4% lower than in Baltimore, and 163.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Fells Point home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fells Point home values.
- 1907 Aliceanna St Baltimore, MD$217K21.51,505
- 1905 Aliceanna St Baltimore, MD$308K--22,055
- 1903 Aliceanna St Baltimore, MD$219K21--
- Aliceanna St Baltimore, MD$553K--43,174
- S Chapel St Baltimore, MD$200K--1984
- Aliceanna St Baltimore, MD$231K--21,463
- S Chapel St Baltimore, MD$206K--1690
- S Chapel St Baltimore, MD$255K--2.51,140
- S Chapel St Baltimore, MD$152K--1520
- 1904 Aliceanna St Baltimore, MD$382K331,875
- 1902 Aliceanna St Baltimore, MD$234K--21,248
- 1921 Aliceanna St Baltimore, MD$308K411,199
- S Wolfe St # 630 Baltimore, MD$591K----2,801
- S Wolfe St Baltimore, MD$470K--22,800
- 1900 Aliceanna St Baltimore, MD$305K------
- 702 S Wolfe St APT 1 Baltimore, MD$246K----1,005
- 702 S Wolfe St APT 2 Baltimore, MD$251K22.51,020
- 702 S Wolfe St APT 9 Baltimore, MD$239K----1,042
- 702 S Wolfe St APT 10 Baltimore, MD$326K----1,004
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!