1909 Bivins St, DURHAM, NC 27707
Sold on 11/14/11: $135,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Parcel #104286
- Zillow Home ID114430521
- Days on Zillow845
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||None||--||--||--||--|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,112/mo||$734 – $1.6K/mo||-$28||--||03/03/2014|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
Zillow predicts 27707 home values will rise 2.2% next year, compared to a 2.5% increase for Durham as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27707 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 28.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.1% less than in Durham, and 70.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 27707 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Durham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27707 home values.
Neighborhood for 1909 Bivins Street
- 1907 Bivins St Durham, NC$175K32.01,361
- 1510 James St Durham, NC$171K41.01,518
- 1512 James St Durham, NC$324K43.02,700
- 1508 James St Durham, NC$211K31.02,179
- 1516 James St Durham, NC--------
- 1506 James St Durham, NC$87K21.0900
- 1905 Bivins St Durham, NC$96K21.0850
- 1518 James St Durham, NC$164K32.01,460
- 1502 James St Durham, NC$216K31.01,897
- 1915 Bivins St Durham, NC$201K41.01,846
- 1520 James St Durham, NC$101K21.01,320
- 1917 Bivins St Durham, NC$185K21.01,848
- 1004 Redfern Way Durham, NC$129K32.01,512
- 1005 Redfern Way Durham, NC$116K32.01,428
- 1910 Bivins St Durham, NC--------
- 2000 High St Durham, NC--------
- 1600 James St Durham, NC$136K31.01,131
Nearby Schools in Durham
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005