- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1909 Bivins St, Durham, NC 27707
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2.51 acres
- Single Family
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $135,000
- Parcel #: 104286
- Zillow Home ID: 114430521
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1909 Bivins Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27707, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.9% less than in Durham, and 40.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 27707 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Durham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27707 home values.
- 1907 Bivins St Durham, NC$196K321,361
- 1510 James St Durham, NC$124K411,518
- 1512 James St Durham, NC$316K432,700
- 1508 James St Durham, NC$201K332,161
- 1516 James St Durham, NC--------
- 1506 James St Durham, NC$102K21900
- 1905 Bivins St Durham, NC$114K21850
- 1518 James St Durham, NC$173K321,460
- 1502 James St Durham, NC$226K311,897
- 1915 Bivins St Durham, NC$178K411,846
- 1520 James St Durham, NC$87K211,320
- 1917 Bivins St Durham, NC$156K211,848
- 1004 Redfern Way Durham, NC$199K321,512
- 1005 Redfern Way Durham, NC$156K321,428
- 1910 Bivins St Durham, NC--------
- 2000 High St Durham, NC--------
- 1600 James St Durham, NC$139K311,131
Nearby Schools in Durham
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292