- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1909 May St, Brandon, FL 335103 beds, 2 baths, 1,032 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $70,300
- Price/sqft: $68
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Carport
- Cooling System: Central, Heating system: Central Furnace
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,032 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 0659100000
- Zillow Home ID: 44969707
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1909 May Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33510 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 78.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1% less than in Brandon, and 198.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33510 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Brandon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33510 home values.
- 1911 May St Brandon, FL$169K42.52,384
- 1907 May St Brandon, FL$121K321,664
- 1913 May St Brandon, FL$54K11948
- 1917 May St Brandon, FL$61K211,008
- 1912 May St Brandon, FL$174K321,614
- 1916 May St Brandon, FL$124K321,232
- 1903 May St Brandon, FL$53K321,350
- 2713 Williams Rd Brandon, FL--Studio--1,120
- 1919 May St Brandon, FL$92K321,200
- 1906 May St Brandon, FL$153K321,473
- 1918 May St Brandon, FL$128K321,176
- 1901 May St Brandon, FL$100K341,440
- 1920 May St Brandon, FL$64K211,056
- 2731 Williams Rd Brandon, FL$163K532,817
- 2725 Williams Rd Brandon, FL$118K31.51,090
- 1904 May St Brandon, FL$57K21900
- 2801 Williams Rd Brandon, FL$153K321,422
- 3005 Williams Rd Brandon, FL$110K321,383
- 1920 Dove Field Pl Brandon, FL$138K321,366
- 1922 Dove Field Pl Brandon, FL$95K321,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!