1909 N Commonwealth Ave APT 101, Los Angeles, CA 900272 beds, 1 bath
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
Enter through the secured front gate and step into a beautifully landscaped garden area with high-end patio tables, chairs and market umbrellas on both sides. Surrounded by flowers and greenery and equipped with heating lamps for cooler days or nights. A few steps lead into the tastefully decorated hallway with four units on each side. The available apartment faces the front garden providing a gorgeous view from inside the large living room with over-sized French windows, gleaming hardwood floors, high ceilings and fireplace. Custom planters enhance the windows facing the neighboring building and provide additional garden-like affect. A few steps lead into the bright, tiled kitchen equipped with a Gas oven/range, Microwave, Stainless steel sink, Dishwasher and Refrigerator.
A decorative stairway leads up to the 2nd floor and into the spacious bedrooms with plenty of closet space and custom flower planters. The full bathroom has been updated for a modern look. The bright and clean laundry room is located on the main floor and each tenant has access to individual cubes to store laundry supplies. The back patio provides additional outdoor tranquility with beautiful flowers and greenery, patio tables, chairs, market umbrellas, a BBQ area and even a hammock for relaxation. This is truly a hidden GEM!!!
Located near restaurants, cafes and boutiques of Los Feliz, Hillhurst, Vermont and Silverlake Villages. Convenient to freeways and Studios.
Paid Amenities: Hot & Cold Water, Gardener
For questions and showings contact Leasing Agent at 818-370-6554
The chic and trendy Los Feliz neighborhood is an affluent hillside neighborhood in the central region of Los Angeles, California, abutting Hollywood and encompassing part of the Santa Monica Mountains. It is noted for its historic expensive homes and celebrity inhabitants. The neighborhood is named after its colonial Spanish-Mexican land grantee, José Vicente Feliz, and, along with present-day Griffith Park, makes up the original Rancho Los Feliz land concession. Located near restaurants, cafes and boutiques of Los Feliz, Hillhurst, Vermont and Silverlake Villages. Convenient to freeways and Studios.
- Built in 1929
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: None
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 8
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2109972688
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1909 N Commonwealth Avenue APT 101
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Los Feliz market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.8% less than in Los Angeles, and 62.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Los Feliz home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Los Feliz home values.
- 1967 N Commonwealth Ave Los Angeles, CA$733K211,191
- 4401 Clarissa Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.66M444,860
- 4400 Finley Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.14M442,532
- 4406 Finley Ave Los Angeles, CA$667K221,456
- 4407 Clarissa Ave Los Angeles, CA$740K221,944
- 4405 Clarissa Ave Los Angeles, CA$699K1--1,215
- 1962 N Commonwealth Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.16M642,080
- 1966 N Commonwealth Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.86M845,252
- 4413 Clarissa Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.02M533,276
- 1970 N Commonwealth Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.89M845,224
- 4349 Clarissa Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.25M543,484
- 4414 Finley Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.07M543,378
- 4417 Clarissa Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.03M433,554
- 2000 N Commonwealth Ave Los Angeles, CA$1M321,650
- 4406 Clarissa Ave Los Angeles, CA$824K21.5--
- 2000 N Commonwealth Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.01M111,650
- 2009 N Commonwealth Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.11M321,516
- 4407 Finley Ave Los Angeles, CA$789K11900
- 4343 Clarissa Ave Los Angeles, CA$872K422,076
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292