A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $120-200K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $13K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Dayville is $10,828.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $17.4K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Dayville is $20,359.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- All time views: 554
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $144,400
- Last sale price/sqft: $145
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Additional Room Type: Laundry
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Dryer
- Appliances Included: Microwave
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: Storage Space
- Basement: Concrete Floor
- Cooling System Type: None
- Deck Type Description: Upper Level
- Driveway Type: Crushed Stone
- Electrical: Circuit Breaker
- Full Screens
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Laminate
- Foundation Size Source: Town Records
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Baseboard
- Hot Water Source: Oil
- Ceiling Fan
- Chair Rail
- Open Floor Plan
- Kitchen Description: Eating Space Kitchen
- Laundry Room Location: Lower Level
- Lot Description: Corner
- Mechanical Equipment: Smoke Detector
- Private Trash Pickup
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Above Ground Tank
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Split Level
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 996 sqft
- Parcel #: 009579
- Zillow Home ID: 58114108
Popularity on Zillow
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Foreclosures (per 10K)
Nearby Schools in Killingly
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Killingly High (assigned)9-123.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.