191 Bunker Hill St APT 206, Charlestown, MA 021292 beds, 1 bath, 875 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- 1099 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street
- Price/sqft: $571
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Partial basement
- View: City
- Deeded parking spot in gated lot and deeded storage unit.
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 18
- Floor size: 875 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2125200056
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 191 Bunker Hill Street APT 206
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Charlestown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 72.4% lower than in Boston, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Charlestown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charlestown home values.
- 191-193 Bunker Hill St # 103 Boston, MA$306K21724
- 195 Bunker Hill St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$329K21655
- 191 Bunker Hill St APT 204 Boston, MA$496K21793
- 180 Bunker Hill St UNIT 7 Charlestown, MA$336K211,040
- 197 Bunker Hill St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$406K21790
- 197 Bunker Hill St Charlestown, MA$340K21790
- 197 Bunker Hill St Charlestown, MA$296K21--
- 206-210 Bunker Hill St Boston, MA$1.22M632,325
- 176 Bunker Hill St Charlestown, MA$670K32--
- 180 Bunker Hill St UNIT 8 Charlestown, MA$449K221,187
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.