191 Commonwealth AveAPT 1, Boston, MA 02116
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Condo:3,656 sq ft
- Lot:3,656 sq ft
- Year Built:1899
- Last Sold:Sep 1996 for $1,100,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Days on Zillow116
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year1971
- MLS #71474492
- Parcel #W:05 P:02952 S:002
- Room Count8
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count16
- Zillow Home ID59170900
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,659,193||$2.12M – $5.56M||-$80,808||$1,000||05/16/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$5,337/mo||$1.1K – $11K/mo||+$699||$1.46||05/13/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Back Bay home values will decrease 1.9% next year, compared to a 2.2% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Back Bay homes, this home is 464.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 41.7% more per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
Neighborhood for 191 Commonwealth Avenue APT 1
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data and ratings provided by GreatSchools.org ?
- GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
- Snowden Int'L High (assigned) 9-12 0.2 mi
- Quincy Upper School (assigned) 6-12 0.7 mi
- Hurley K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.8 mi
- Blackstone Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.8 mi
- Orchard Gardens K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.3 mi
- Madison Park Technical Vocational HS (assigned) 9-12 1.3 mi
- O'Bryant School Math/Science (assigned) 7-12 1.4 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005