- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
191 High St, Hampton, NH 038423 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,192 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.94 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1932
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,192 sqft
- Parcel #: HMPT M:0162 B:0048 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 86798913
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 191 High Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03842, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.6% less than in Town of Hampton, and 93.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03842 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Hampton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03842 home values.
- 150 High St Hampton, NH$2.85M6614,695
- 5 Sherburne Dr Hampton, NH$446K42.52,450
- 3 Cassie Ln Hampton, NH--32.51,936
- 11 Baron Rd Hampton, NH$393K32.52,808
- 6 Sherburne Dr Hampton, NH$451K42.52,950
- 190 High St Hampton, NH$329K422,312
- 189 High St Hampton, NH$306K31.51,590
- 197 High St Hampton, NH$234K221,056
- 158 High St Hampton, NH$366K532,435
- 187 High St Hampton, NH$306K31.51,512
- 199 High St Hampton, NH$374K422,076
- 186 High St Hampton, NH$323K42.52,048
- 185 High St Hampton, NH$246K31.51,368
- 3 Marston Way Hampton, NH$284K42.51,535
- 205 High St Hampton, NH$313K31.51,650
- 206 High St Hampton, NH$276K31.51,470
- 181 High St Hampton, NH$229K312,006
- 61 Mill Rd Hampton, NH$292K31.51,586
- 63 Mill Rd Hampton, NH$473K534,342
- 60 Mill Rd Hampton, NH$234K211,051
Nearby Schools in Town of Hampton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292