191 Mayo Ct, Elmhurst, IL 601263 beds, 2 baths, 1,820 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $335,000
- Price/sqft: $184
- Ceiling Fan
- Roof Type: Asphalt/Glass (Shingles)
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Floor size: 1,820 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0613301044
- Zillow Home ID: 83910867
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 191 Mayo Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60126 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 25.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Elmhurst, and 377.6% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60126 home values.
- 187 Mayo Ct Elmhurst, IL$318K33.011,870
- 183 Mayo Ct Elmhurst, IL$283K----1,870
- 179 Mayo Ct Elmhurst, IL$323K32.51,820
- 192 Mayo Ct Elmhurst, IL$312K----1,820
- 196 Mayo Ct Elmhurst, IL$324K----1,870
- 188 Mayo Ct Elmhurst, IL$273K----1,820
- 175 Mayo Ct Elmhurst, IL$298K----1,870
- Mayo Ct Elmhurst, IL--------
- 184 Mayo Ct Elmhurst, IL$323K32.51,870
- 180 Mayo Ct Elmhurst, IL$311K----1,870
- 171 Mayo Ct Elmhurst, IL$285K32.51,820
- 176 Mayo Ct Elmhurst, IL$315K33.51,820
- Lexington St Elmhurst, IL--------
- 167 Mayo Ct Elmhurst, IL$322K332,610
- 172 Mayo Ct Elmhurst, IL$287K32.52,000
- 163 Mayo Ct Elmhurst, IL$322K32.51,870
- 168 Mayo Ct Elmhurst, IL$328K32.51,870
- 125 Maya Ct Deerfield, IL$689K--4.52,874
- 159 Mayo Ct Elmhurst, IL$327K32.51,860
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!