- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2015
- 4 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,110 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: May 2014 for $1,250,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $321
- MLS #: 81460275
- Parking: 210 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ In-Law Unit, Construction Type \ Wood Frame, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Cooling \ Multi-Zone, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Insulation, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Low Flow Shower, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fencing \ Fenced Back, Fencing \ Wood, Fireplaces \ Gas Burning, Flooring \ Hardwood, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Foundation \ Crawl Space, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Heating \ Central Forced Air - Gas, Laundry \ Hookups Only, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Mostly Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Water \ Public
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,900 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Lot depth: 195
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 14806011
- Zillow Home ID: 19509985
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.9-3.14M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 94306 home values will rise 7.9% next year, compared to a 7.1% rise for Palo Alto as a whole. Among 94306 homes, this home is 87.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 22.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94306, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 100% greater than in Palo Alto, and 84.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94306 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palo Alto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94306 home values.
|185 Monroe Dr Palo Alto, CA||$1.52M||3||1||968|
|195 Monroe Dr Palo Alto, CA||$2.1M||3||2||1,918|
|177 Monroe Dr Palo Alto, CA||$2.19M||3||2||2,068|
|201 Monroe Dr Mountain View, CA||$1.83M||3||2||1,390|
|207 Monroe Dr Mountain View, CA||$2.1M||4||2||2,014|
|173 Monroe Dr Palo Alto, CA||$1.89M||3||2||1,502|
|186 Monroe Dr Palo Alto, CA||$2.69M||5||5||3,581|
|180 Monroe Dr Palo Alto, CA||$2.34M||4||3||2,597|
|321 Monroe Dr Palo Alto, CA||$3.53M||7||6||4,200|
|317 Monroe Dr Palo Alto, CA||$1.89M||3||1||1,343|
|331 Monroe Dr Palo Alto, CA||$1.89M||3||1||1,343|
|174 Monroe Dr Palo Alto, CA||$1.44M||2||1||888|
|167 Monroe Dr Palo Alto, CA||$2.15M||4||2.5||2,088|
|211 Monroe Dr Mountain View, CA||$1.47M||3||1||968|
|311 Monroe Dr Mountain View, CA||$2.62M||4||2||2,380|
|341 Monroe Dr Palo Alto, CA||$1.9M||3||1||1,346|
|200 Monroe Dr Mountain View, CA||$1.57M||2||1||1,232|
|170 Monroe Dr Palo Alto, CA||$1.37M||2||1||888|
|301 Monroe Dr Mountain View, CA||$2.69M||2||2.5||2,430|
|351 Monroe Dr Palo Alto, CA||$2.03M||3||1||1,619|
Nearby Schools in Palo Alto
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.