191 Moore Dr, San Jose, CA 951163 beds, 3 baths, 1,275 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $420,000
- Price/sqft: $329
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,275 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Lot depth: 85
- Lot width: 31
- Parcel #: 48171008
- Zillow Home ID: 19721494
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 191 Moore Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% higher than in San Jose, and 46.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Valley home values.
- 195 Moore Dr San Jose, CA$451K32.51,275
- 187 Moore Dr San Jose, CA$440K32.51,275
- 183 Moore Dr San Jose, CA$440K32.51,275
- 197 Moore Dr San Jose, CA$444K32.51,275
- 192 Goularte Way San Jose, CA$445K331,275
- 188 Goularte Way San Jose, CA$441K32.51,275
- 196 Goularte Way San Jose, CA$437K32.51,275
- 184 Goularte Way San Jose, CA$428K32.51,275
- 186 Moore Dr San Jose, CA$432K32.51,275
- 190 Moore Dr San Jose, CA--331,275
- 180 Goularte Way San Jose, CA$437K321,275
- 182 Moore Dr San Jose, CA$457K32.51,275
- 194 Moore Dr San Jose, CA$416K32.51,275
- 198 Moore Dr San Jose, CA$417K32.51,275
- 157 Goularte Way San Jose, CA$444K321,275
- 161 Goularte Way San Jose, CA$446K32.51,275
- 153 Goularte Way San Jose, CA$414K32.51,275
- 165 Goularte Way San Jose, CA$451K321,275
- 149 Goularte Way San Jose, CA$430K33.51,275
- 169 Goularte Way San Jose, CA$449K32.51,275
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.