191 Ocean Ave, Massapequa, NY 117584 beds, 3 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.54 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 1997 for $317,500
- Parking: 414 sqft
- View: Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 287
- Lot width: 98
- Parcel #: 65037 02240
- Zillow Home ID: 31423325
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 191 Ocean Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 11758 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 2.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.3% greater than in Massapequa, and 88.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 11758 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Massapequa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11758 home values.
- 4470 Merrick Rd Massapequa, NY$612K422,496
- 4444 Merrick Rd Massapequa, NY$522K--2.52,501
- 189 Ocean Ave Massapequa, NY$1.43M535,000
- 201 Ocean Ave Massapequa, NY$559K43.53,200
- 187 Ocean Ave Massapequa, NY$917K--42,504
- 4460 Merrick Rd Massapequa, NY$576K312,496
- 185 Ocean Ave Massapequa, NY$1.05M--2.52,679
- Merrick Rd Massapequa, NY----22,496
- 189 Ocean Ave Massapequa, NY$1.68M535,000
- 204 Ocean Ave Massapequa, NY$443K--11,740
- 181 Ocean Ave Massapequa, NY$1.09M--32,932
- 200 Ocean Ave Massapequa, NY$480K--22,044
- 160 Alhambra Rd Massapequa, NY$1.03M4310,977
- 200 Alhambra Rd Massapequa, NY$713K431,852
- 177 Ocean Ave Massapequa, NY$2.06M--4.54,987
- 4400 Merrick Rd Massapequa, NY$405K--1.52,379
- 188 Ocean Ave Massapequa, NY$604K322,458
- 400 Alhambra Rd Massapequa, NY$585K--2.51,584
- 196 Ocean Ave Massapequa, NY$441K--22,007
- 150 Alhambra Rd Massapequa, NY$564K--21,681
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.