- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $55,150
- Price/sqft: $55
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Crawl Space, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Linoleum, Flooring \ Other, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 998 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:00059 B:00001 L:000078
- Zillow Home ID: 57791538
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06002 home values will rise 3.1% next year, compared to a 3.2% rise for Bloomfield as a whole. Among 06002 homes, this home is valued 42% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 57% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06002, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% higher than in Bloomfield, and 75.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06002 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bloomfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06002 home values.
- 215 Coventry St4 beds, 1 baths
1,075 sqft, 6,055 sqft lot, built in 1956
- 15 Boothbay St8 beds, 4 baths
4,864 sqft, 13,939 sqft lot, built in 1970
|199 Pershing St Bloomfield, CT||$147K||3||1||1,130|
|197 Pershing St Bloomfield, CT||$112K||1||1||620|
|198 Pershing St Bloomfield, CT||--||--||--||--|
|194 Pershing St Bloomfield, CT||$141K||3||1.5||1,360|
|186 Pershing St Bloomfield, CT||$129K||3||1||1,268|
|195 Pershing St Bloomfield, CT||$165K||3||2||1,276|
|183 Pershing St Bloomfield, CT||$112K||3||1||1,127|
|106 Pershing St Bloomfield, CT||$132K||3||1||1,675|
|111 Pershing St Bloomfield, CT||$106K||3||1.5||975|
|124 Pershing St Bloomfield, CT||$111K||4||2||1,415|
|24 Mayfair Rd Bloomfield, CT||$104K||3||1||975|
|110 Pershing St Bloomfield, CT||$126K||3||1||1,367|
|115 E Pershing St Bloomfield, CT||$144K||3||1.5||1,417|
|108 Pershing St Bloomfield, CT||$117K||3||2||1,386|
|175 Pershing St Bloomfield, CT||$108K||3||1||1,128|
|22 Mayfair Rd Bloomfield, CT||$121K||3||2||1,299|
|109 Boothbay St Bloomfield, CT||$129K||3||2||1,512|
|119 E Pershing St Bloomfield, CT||$133K||3||2||1,080|
|6 Addison St Bloomfield, CT||$189K||6||2.5||2,250|
|107 Boothbay St Bloomfield, CT||$116K||4||1||1,155|
Nearby Schools in Bloomfield
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!