- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1910 3rd Ave, Sacramento, CA 958185 beds, 2 baths, 2,290 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,792 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1917
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $425,000
- Price/sqft: $186
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 1294 sqft
- Parking: 2 spaces, 620 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,290 sqft
- Parcel #: 01201410020000
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 25794588
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1910 3rd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Land Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 5.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 87.5% lower than in Sacramento, and 80.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Land Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sacramento.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Land Park home values.
- 2801 19th St Sacramento, CA$475K321,633
- 1916 3rd Ave Sacramento, CA$615K311,911
- 1913 3rd Ave Sacramento, CA--------
- 1909 4th Ave Sacramento, CA$482K211,420
- 1917 4th Ave Sacramento, CA$345K311,265
- 4th Ave Sacramento, CA--------
- 2799 19th St Sacramento, CA$471K21.51,500
- 1925 4th Ave Sacramento, CA$528K421,643
- 1932 3rd Ave Sacramento, CA$665K332,286
- 1927 3rd Ave Sacramento, CA--------
- 2800 19th St Sacramento, CA$464K221,522
- 1931 3rd Ave Sacramento, CA--------
- 1933 4th Ave Sacramento, CA$512K421,384
- 1917 3rd Ave Sacramento, CA$303K21945
- 1940 3rd Ave Sacramento, CA$325K21973
- 2787 19th St Sacramento, CA$490K211,152
- 1857 4th Ave Sacramento, CA$496K321,828
- 1941 4th Ave Sacramento, CA$382K311,134
- 2796 19th St Sacramento, CA$381K211,202
- 1923 3rd Ave Sacramento, CA$281K11994
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!