- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1910 5th Ave, Richmond, VA 232223 beds, 2 baths, 1,380 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2009 for $25,200
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 180 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,380 sqft
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: N0000506005
- Zillow Home ID: 12526633
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1910 5th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Highland Park Southern Tip, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.3% higher than in Richmond, and 87.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Highland Park Southern Tip home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Park Southern Tip home values.
- 1906 5th Ave Richmond, VA$115K421,727
- 1916 5th Ave Richmond, VA$128K422,738
- 1904 5th Ave Richmond, VA$137K41.52,084
- 1900 5th Ave Richmond, VA$76K311,962
- 1915 4th Ave Richmond, VA$107K422,033
- 1911 4th Ave Richmond, VA$65K41.51,502
- 1917 4th Ave Richmond, VA$123K421,944
- 1909 4th Ave Richmond, VA$114K321,394
- 1921 4th Ave Richmond, VA$148K52.52,102
- 1907 5th Ave Richmond, VA$116K31.51,352
- 1905 5th Ave Richmond, VA$111K321,248
- 1909 5th Ave Richmond, VA$111K31.51,936
- 1901 5th Ave Richmond, VA$109K41.52,136
- 1911 5th Ave Richmond, VA$145K321,596
- 2000 5th Ave Richmond, VA$78K21942
- 1901 4th Ave Richmond, VA$148K613,788
- 1818 5th Ave Richmond, VA$104K31.52,054
- 1915 5th Ave Richmond, VA--------
- 1621 Althea St Richmond, VA--------
- 1919 5th Ave Richmond, VA$119K421,680
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.