This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2006
- Views: 1,937 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2006 for $241,000
- Parking: 240 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central
- Disclosures \ None
- Floor Covering \ Carpet
- Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile
- Furnishings \ Unfurnished
- Garage Carport \ 1 Car Garage
- Garage Features \ Attached
- Garage Features \ Door Opener
- Garage Features \ Drive Space
- HOA Common Assn \ Optional
- Heatingand Fuel \ Central
- Housing For Older Persons \ N\A
- Interior Features \ Cathedral\Vaulted Ceiling
- Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S)
- Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S)
- Interior Features \ Thermostat
- Interior Features \ Tv Antenna
- Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup
- Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate
- Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings
- Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry
- Last Change Type \ Price Decrease
- Last Status \ Incomplete
- Lease Terms \ Annual
- Location \ Close to Bus Line
- Mandatory Fees \ Carpet Cleaning Fee
- Mandatory Fees \ Cleaning Fee
- Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional
- Pet Size \ Small (16-35 Lbs.)
- Pool \ None
- Property Description \ Two Story
- Rent Includes \ None
- Rental Rate Type \ Monthly
- Showing Time \ View Instructions
- Status \ Active
- Window Coverings \ Blinds - Vertical
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,526 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 342028909400220
- Zillow Home ID: 82096607
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $118-147K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32712, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.7% less than in Apopka, and 103.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32712 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Apopka.
|1912 Beacon Bay Ct Apopka, FL||--||--||--||--|
|1908 Beacon Bay Ct Apopka, FL||$144K||3||2||1,806|
|1914 Beacon Bay Ct Apopka, FL||$152K||3||3||1,663|
|1906 Beacon Bay Ct Apopka, FL||$152K||3||3||1,796|
|1916 Beacon Bay Ct Apopka, FL||$140K||3||2.5||1,827|
|1904 Beacon Bay Ct Apopka, FL||$138K||3||2.5||1,827|
|Beacon Bay Ct Apopka, FL||$148K||3||2.5||1,826|
|1918 Beacon Bay Ct Apopka, FL||$148K||3||3||1,826|
|1920 Beacon Bay Ct Apopka, FL||$142K||3||2||1,806|
|1902 Beacon Bay Ct Apopka, FL||$144K||3||2.5||1,806|
|1922 Beacon Bay Ct Apopka, FL||$145K||3||3||1,806|
|1924 Beacon Bay Ct Apopka, FL||$140K||3||2.5||1,827|
|Sunset Palm Dr Apopka, FL||$236K||3||2.5||1,826|
|1917 Beacon Bay Ct Apopka, FL||$141K||3||2.5||1,806|
|1919 Beacon Bay Ct Apopka, FL||$140K||3||2.5||1,826|
|1926 Beacon Bay Ct Apopka, FL||$139K||3||2.5||1,826|
|1921 Beacon Bay Ct Apopka, FL||$141K||3||2||1,827|
|1928 Beacon Bay Ct Apopka, FL||$135K||3||2.5||1,806|
|1923 Beacon Bay Ct Apopka, FL||$141K||3||2.5||1,806|
|1903 Sunset Palm Dr Apopka, FL||$153K||3||3||1,806|
Nearby Schools in Apopka
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.