- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1910 North Ave, Richmond, VA 232223 beds, 1 bath, 1,010 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 1982 for $39,000
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,010 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: N0000371004
- Zillow Home ID: 12526128
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1910 North Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23222 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 15.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 200% higher than in Richmond, and 91% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23222 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23222 home values.
- 1908 North Ave Richmond, VA--------
- 1912 North Ave Richmond, VA$112K31.51,328
- 1914 North Ave Richmond, VA$108K311,248
- 1906 North Ave Richmond, VA--------
- 1916 North Ave Richmond, VA$141K423,083
- 1900 North Ave Richmond, VA--------
- 1913 Rose Ave Richmond, VA$189K342,029
- 1911 Rose Ave Richmond, VA$99K41.51,366
- 1909 Rose Ave Richmond, VA$97K31.51,366
- 1915 Rose Ave Richmond, VA$68K321,977
- 1907 Rose Ave Richmond, VA$95K321,543
- 1917 Rose Ave Richmond, VA$80K422,188
- 2000 North Ave Richmond, VA$119K52.52,190
- 2001 North Ave Richmond, VA$108K321,894
- 1901 Rose Ave Richmond, VA$181K32.52,368
- 2003 North Ave Richmond, VA$173K41.52,112
- 2005 North Ave Richmond, VA$135K32.52,147
- 1 Poe St Richmond, VA$127K31.51,436
- 2004 North Ave Richmond, VA$115K31.51,248
- 2001 Rose Ave Richmond, VA$137K322,024
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292