- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1910 Oakdale Ave, Richmond, VA 232272 beds, 1 bath, 882 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,875 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 1990 for $57,000
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 882 sqft
- Lot depth: 137
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: N0170630006
- Zillow Home ID: 12535485
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1910 Oakdale Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23227 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% lower than in Richmond, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 23227 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23227 home values.
- 1908 Oakdale Ave Richmond, VA$160K21908
- 1912 Oakdale Ave Richmond, VA$168K211,007
- 1906 Oakdale Ave Richmond, VA$173K21984
- 1911 Elmsmere Ave Richmond, VA$215K321,405
- 1913 Elmsmere Ave Richmond, VA$256K421,789
- 1909 Elmsmere Ave Richmond, VA$193K321,963
- 1907 Oakdale Ave Richmond, VA$228K321,400
- 1904 Oakdale Ave Richmond, VA$174K211,034
- 1915 Elmsmere Ave Richmond, VA$181K21883
- 1907 Elmsmere Ave Richmond, VA$198K211,437
- 1917 Elmsmere Ave Richmond, VA$204K311,284
- 1905 Elmsmere Ave Richmond, VA$210K321,193
- 1902 Oakdale Ave Richmond, VA$178K211,064
- 1905 Oakdale Ave Richmond, VA$236K321,575
- 1903 Elmsmere Ave Richmond, VA$187K321,096
- 1919 Elmsmere Ave Richmond, VA$178K211,656
- 1903 Oakdale Ave Richmond, VA$156K211,626
- 1900 Oakdale Ave Richmond, VA$157K211,064
- 1912 Elmsmere Ave Richmond, VA$156K311,382
- 1914 Elmsmere Ave Richmond, VA$162K31904
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.