1910 S Water St, Wilmington, IL 604813 beds, 3 baths, 2,391 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 367 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Price/sqft: $151
- MLS #: 08430308
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,391 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2111229595
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1910 S Water Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60481 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 35.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.1% greater than in Wilmington, and 432.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60481 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wilmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60481 home values.
- 1839 S Water St Wilmington, IL$195K------
- Route 102 Wilmington, IL$119K------
- 420 S Water St Wilmington, IL$173K------
- 1815 S Water St Wilmington, IL$116K32--
- 1850 S Water St Wilmington, IL--------
- 1715 Meadowview Ln Wilmington, IL$162K------
- 1705 Meadowview Ln Wilmington, IL$175K------
- 985 E John St Wilmington, IL$315K------
- 975 E John St Wilmington, IL--------
- 965 E John St Wilmington, IL$320K------
- S Water St Wilmington, IL$123K------
- 1655 Meadowview Ln Wilmington, IL$198K------
- 955 E John St Wilmington, IL$181K------
- 1645 Meadowview Ln Wilmington, IL$201K------
- 935 E John St Wilmington, IL$274K------
- 1650 Meadowview Ln Wilmington, IL$160K------
- 980 E John St Wilmington, IL$141K321,898
- 945 E John St Wilmington, IL--------
- 970 E John St Wilmington, IL$309K------
- 960 E John St Wilmington, IL$171K------
Nearby Schools in Wilmington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292