- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1910 SW 63rd Ave, Miami, FL 331552 beds, 1 bath, 1,021 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,980 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Last sold: May 2006 for $370,000
- Parking: 100 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,021 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Lot depth: 92
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 1540120280240
- Zillow Home ID: 44017770
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1910 Sw 63rd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33155, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.2% greater than in West Miami, and 125.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33155 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33155 home values.
- 1840 SW 63rd Ave Miami, FL$307K211,402
- 1920 SW 63rd Ave Miami, FL$270K211,210
- SW 63rd Ave Miami, FL$304K321,912
- SW 63rd Ave Miami, FL$307K211,402
- 1901 SW 63rd Ct Miami, FL$331K211,461
- 1830 SW 63rd Ave Miami, FL$264K311,122
- 1930 SW 63rd Ave Miami, FL$200K211,047
- 1841 SW 63rd Ct Miami, FL$388K321,829
- 1921 SW 63rd Ct Miami, FL$407K321,517
- 6270 SW 19th St Miami, FL$298K211,629
- 1940 SW 63rd Ave Miami, FL$247K211,094
- 1820 SW 63rd Ave Miami, FL$256K411,580
- 1831 SW 63rd Ave Miami, FL$304K321,912
- 1821 SW 63rd Ct Miami, FL$309K321,151
- 1941 SW 63rd Ct Miami, FL$294K321,282
- 6260 SW 19th St Miami, FL$134K21990
- 6271 SW 20th St Miami, FL$260K321,584
- 6311 SW 19th Ter Miami, FL$305K211,196
- 1950 SW 63rd Ave Miami, FL$276K321,653
- 6310 SW 18th Ter Miami, FL$367K221,604
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!