- Lot: 0.73 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 97 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,133 all time views
- 42 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $43,000
- Price/sqft: $36
- MLS #: 6508258
- Vaulted Ceiling
- CurrentFinancing \ Conventional, LisMediaList \ Photo, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, BedroomMaster1Level \ Main, BedroomThird1Level \ Upper 1, Design \ 2-Story, DiningKitchen \ EatInKitchen, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Handicap \ None, InteriorFeatures \ 9Ft+Ceiling, Kitchen1Level \ Main, LivingRoomLevel \ Main, SwimmingPool \ No, PoolType \ NoPool, PropertyCondition \ Average+, PropertyType \ Residential, Roof \ ShingleRoof, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Dining Room, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, RoomList \ Kitchen, RoomList \ Loft, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, Water \ Public, RoomList \ Family Rm, RoomList \ Great Room, BedroomSecond1Level \ Main, FireplaceCount \ NoFireplace, Heating \ Electric, GarageSpaces \ NoGarage, PorchDeck \ Deck, Roof \ PitchedRoof, Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, LaundryType \ BsmtLaundry, Parking \ 3+CarParking, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, CurrentFinancing \ VA, InteriorFeatures \ CeilngFan(s), Styles \ Contemporary, Attics \ AccessPanel, InteriorFeatures \ Cathedral\Va, BasementType \ Partial, HotWater \ Other, CurrentFinancing \ Seller\Privt, CookingFuel \ OthrCookFuel, Heating \ None, InteriorFeatures \ Stain\LeadGl, LisMediaList \ Document, DiningRoomLevel \ Main, FamilyRoomLevel \ Main, WaterFront \ N, CurrentFinancing \ FHA 203(k)
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,960 sqft
- Heating: Electric, None
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 16531607597886
- Zillow Home ID: 110165237
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $97-280K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19602 home values will rise 3.8% next year, compared to a 0.1% rise for Reading as a whole. Among 19602 homes, this home is 34.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 5.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19602, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.6% higher than in Reading, and 123.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19602 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Reading.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19602 home values.
|Steuben Rd Reading, PA||$181K||2||2||1,960|
|1920 Steuben Rd Reading, PA||$214K||3||2.5||1,860|
|1818 Steuben Rd Reading, PA||$193K||3||2||1,728|
|1905 Holly Rd Reading, PA||$202K||3||1.5||2,452|
|1900 Trooper Rd Reading, PA||$191K||3||1.5||1,584|
|1903 Holly Rd Reading, PA||$235K||4||2.5||2,781|
|1909 Steuben Rd Reading, PA||$306K||4||2.5||3,167|
|1907 Holly Rd Reading, PA||$172K||3||1.5||1,584|
|1813 Steuben Rd Reading, PA||$143K||3||1.5||1,488|
|1936 Steuben Rd Reading, PA||$132K||2||1.5||1,408|
|1901 Holly Rd Reading, PA||--||--||--||--|
|1910 Trooper Rd Reading, PA||$141K||3||3||1,569|
|1913 Steuben Rd Reading, PA||$165K||3||3.5||1,927|
|1817 Holly Rd Reading, PA||$138K||3||1.5||1,140|
|Lakeside Dr Harveys Lake, PA||$259K||--||--||--|
|1946 Steuben Rd Reading, PA||$126K||3||2||1,080|
|1812 Steuben Rd Reading, PA||$128K||3||1.5||1,008|
|1900 Holly Rd Reading, PA||$224K||4||4||2,110|
|1951 Steuben Rd Reading, PA||$122K||3||1||1,120|
|1834 Hill Rd Reading, PA||$133K||2||1||1,144|
Nearby Schools in Reading
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.