1910 Tanglewood Dr, Algonquin, IL 601024 beds, 3 baths, 2,307 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $225,000
- Price/sqft: $98
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,307 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1935201026
- Zillow Home ID: 5085077
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1910 Tanglewood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60102 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.3% greater than in Algonquin, and 413.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60102 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Algonquin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60102 home values.
- 1920 Tanglewood Dr Algonquin, IL$200K321,530
- 1930 Tanglewood Dr Algonquin, IL$206K42.52,280
- 770 Lilac Dr Algonquin, IL$205K321,530
- 760 Lilac Dr Algonquin, IL$226K42.52,419
- 800 Lilac Dr Algonquin, IL$187K32.52,064
- 1940 Tanglewood Dr Algonquin, IL$202K32.51,818
- 1921 Tanglewood Dr Algonquin, IL$207K321,530
- 900 Prairie Dr Algonquin, IL$225K--2.52,280
- 750 Lilac Dr Algonquin, IL$223K32.52,076
- 810 Lilac Dr Algonquin, IL$210K42.51,820
- 1931 Tanglewood Dr Algonquin, IL$211K32.52,076
- 1950 Tanglewood Dr Algonquin, IL$200K--2.52,280
- 910 Prairie Dr Algonquin, IL$196K--21,530
- 911 Prairie Dr Algonquin, IL$199K32.51,845
- 740 Lilac Dr Algonquin, IL$198K321,530
- 731 Lilac Dr Algonquin, IL$189K32.52,076
- 830 Applewood Ln Algonquin, IL$197K31.51,725
- 820 Applewood Ln Algonquin, IL$156K31.51,496
- 1941 Tanglewood Dr Algonquin, IL$198K32.51,857
- 810 Applewood Ln Algonquin, IL$189K42.52,145
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.