1910 Westerham Loop, Trinity, FL 346553 beds, 2 baths, 1,878 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2003 for $198,700
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 475 sqft
- View: Water
- Cooling System: Central, Heating system: Central Furnace
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,878 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3226170230000000320
- Zillow Home ID: 61901591
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1910 Westerham Loop
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34655, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.4% less than in New Port Richey, and 140.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 34655 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Port Richey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34655 home values.
- 1902 Westerham Loop Trinity, FL$228K--21,849
- 1916 Westerham Loop Trinity, FL$265K--22,021
- 1852 Westerham Loop Trinity, FL$244K--22,050
- 1928 Westerham Loop Trinity, FL$222K321,858
- 1903 Westerham Loop Trinity, FL$243K--21,862
- 1911 Westerham Loop Trinity, FL$231K221,984
- 1853 Westerham Loop Trinity, FL$242K--21,818
- 1917 Westerham Loop Trinity, FL$255K--21,981
- 11846 Washburn Pl Trinity, FL$219K--22,050
- 1923 Westerham Loop Trinity, FL$256K321,923
- 1847 Westerham Loop Trinity, FL$256K--21,934
- 11838 Washburn Pl Trinity, FL$238K--21,858
- 1929 Westerham Loop Trinity, FL$235K--21,850
- 1839 Westerham Loop Trinity, FL$272K--21,860
- 11830 Washburn Pl Trinity, FL$237K--21,860
- 1935 Westerham Loop Trinity, FL$264K--21,888
- 11917 Hadleigh Way Trinity, FL$296K--32,635
- 1833 Westerham Loop Trinity, FL$283K--21,940
- 11824 Washburn Pl Trinity, FL$237K--21,852
- 11909 Hadleigh Way Trinity, FL$357K--22,823
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.