1910 Westover Ave SW, Roanoke, VA 240154 beds, 2 baths, 3,156 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Grandin Theatre and many local shops one block away; nursing home 2 blocks away;
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $200,000
- Price/sqft: $63
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- f. living & dining rm w/ pocket doors; foyer w/ lg oak pillars; solid oak stairway;
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,156 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 57
- Parcel #: 1330808
- Zillow Home ID: 49646728
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1910 Westover Avenue Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 24015 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 37.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 242.9% greater than in Roanoke, and 28.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 24015 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Roanoke.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 24015 home values.
- 1914 Westover Ave SW Roanoke, VA$199K6--2,752
- 1904 Westover Ave SW Roanoke, VA$178K2--1,202
- 1909 Maiden Ln SW Roanoke, VA$180K4--2,216
- 1913 Maiden Ln SW Roanoke, VA$171K3--1,757
- 1905 Maiden Ln SW Roanoke, VA$180K3--1,816
- 1920 Westover Ave SW Roanoke, VA$138K6--2,740
- 1915 Westover Ave SW Roanoke, VA$122K3--1,323
- 1917 Maiden Ln SW Roanoke, VA$195K322,243
- 1909 Westover Ave SW Roanoke, VA$174K421,673
- 1901 Maiden Ln SW Roanoke, VA$144K3--1,876
- 1905 Westover Ave SW Roanoke, VA$169K3--1,904
- 1921 Maiden Ln SW Roanoke, VA$126K221,071
- 1325 Winborne St SW Roanoke, VA$282K----3,465
- 1840 Westover Ave SW Roanoke, VA$172K3--1,714
- 1837 Westover Ave SW Roanoke, VA$158K4--2,152
- 1847 Maiden Ln SW Roanoke, VA$130K4--1,680
- 1836 Westover Ave SW Roanoke, VA$234K32.51,692
- Maiden Ln SW Roanoke, VA$115K2--1,066
- 1910 Maiden Ln SW Roanoke, VA$153K321,723
- 1914 Maiden Ln SW Roanoke, VA$156K41.51,769
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!