- Lot: 9,914 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Views: 8,072 all time views
- HOA Fee: $25
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $680,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $287
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 500 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Contemporary, Basement \ None, Building Condition \ Remodeled, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Community Features \ Private Beach Access, Den or office \ U, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood, Family room location \ M, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Heating/Cooling \ Central A/C, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ French Doors, Interior Features \ Hot Tub/Spa, Interior Features \ Skylights, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Corner Lot, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot details \ L, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Negotiable, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Hot Tub/Spa, Site Features \ Patio, Site Features \ Sprinkler System, Site features \ L, Status \ P, Style \ 14, View \ Lake, View \ Partial, Water Source \ Community
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,370 sqft
- Parcel #: 5423040140
- Zillow Home ID: 48961622
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $525-758K.
Market guideZillow predicts 98027 home values will increase 8.7% next year, compared to a 9.3% increase for Issaquah as a whole. Among 98027 homes, this home is valued 34.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 22.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98027, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12% lower than in Issaquah, and 19% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 98027 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Issaquah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98027 home values.
|4234 191st Ave SE Issaquah, WA||$617K||4||1.75||2,220|
|4233 192nd Ct SE Issaquah, WA||$635K||4||2.25||2,320|
|4239 192nd Ct SE Issaquah, WA||$635K||4||2.25||2,520|
|4226 191st Ave SE Issaquah, WA||$602K||4||2.25||2,190|
|19101 SE 43rd St Issaquah, WA||$564K||4||2.25||2,240|
|19101 SE 43rd St Issaquah, WA||$611K||4||2.25||2,240|
|19109 SE 43rd St Issaquah, WA||$609K||4||1.75||2,360|
|4257 191st Ave SE Issaquah, WA||$677K||5||2.25||2,780|
|19117 SE 43rd St Issaquah, WA||$622K||4||2.5||2,440|
|19117 SE 43rd St Issaquah, WA||$632K||4||2.5||2,440|
|4227 192nd Ct SE Issaquah, WA||$587K||3||1.75||2,110|
|19117 SE 43rd St Issaquah, WA||$685K||4||2.25||2,440|
|4249 191st Ave SE Issaquah, WA||$552K||3||1||1,800|
|4241 191st Ave SE Issaquah, WA||$622K||4||2.25||2,250|
|4233 191st Ave SE Issaquah, WA||$618K||4||3||2,270|
|19206 SE 43rd Pl Issaquah, WA||$648K||4||2.25||2,280|
|4225 191st Ave SE Issaquah, WA||$623K||4||2.5||2,130|
|19125 SE 43rd St Issaquah, WA||$599K||4||2.75||1,930|
|4332 191st Ave SE Issaquah, WA||$637K||4||3||2,580|
|19202 SE 43rd Pl Issaquah, WA||$541K||3||1.75||1,740|
Nearby Schools in Issaquah
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!