- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
19105 Apelt Dr, Cleveland, OH 441354 beds, 1 bath, 1,176 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,724 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $60,500
- Price/sqft: $51
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,176 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Lot depth: 106
- Lot width: 48
- Parcel #: 02625038
- Zillow Home ID: 33377011
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19105 Apelt Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Riverside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 58.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30.2% less than in Cleveland, and 168.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Riverside home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Riverside home values.
- 19101 Apelt Dr Cleveland, OH$86K311,166
- 19111 Apelt Dr Cleveland, OH$91K41.51,488
- 4555 W 192nd St Cleveland, OH$70K31982
- 4556 W 191st St Cleveland, OH$117K31.51,516
- 4561 W 192nd St Cleveland, OH$86K311,176
- W 191st St Cleveland, OH$111K311,296
- 19106 Apelt Dr Cleveland, OH$89K41.51,512
- 4562 W 191st St Cleveland, OH$80K311,022
- 19112 Apelt Dr Cleveland, OH$79K311,237
- 4569 W 192nd St Cleveland, OH$69K31982
- 4568 W 191st St Cleveland, OH$87K311,583
- 19201 Apelt Dr Cleveland, OH$89K31.51,092
- 19118 Apelt Dr Cleveland, OH$86K311,356
- 4575 W 192nd St Cleveland, OH$86K31982
- 4520 W 191st St Cleveland, OH$86K31988
- 4574 W 190th St Cleveland, OH$114K311,170
- 4556 W 192nd St Cleveland, OH$90K311,440
- 4539 W 191st St Cleveland, OH$85K311,064
- 4533 W 191st St Cleveland, OH$81K31988
- 4545 W 191st St Cleveland, OH$84K31.51,140
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!