- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
19108 Tyler Ct, Goshen, IN 465284 beds, 3 baths, 1,844 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2001
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 912 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,844 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Lot depth: 161
- Lot width: 96
- Parcel #: 200721277039000019
- Zillow Home ID: 68180901
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19108 Tyler Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46528, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.4% lower than in Goshen, and 12.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 46528 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Goshen.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46528 home values.
- 19115 Tyler Ct Goshen, IN$181K422,446
- 19088 Tyler Ct Goshen, IN$182K41.51,600
- 19109 Tyler Ct Goshen, IN$150K311,364
- 58412 County Road 23 Goshen, IN$105K3--1,176
- 19078 Tyler Ct Goshen, IN$331K433,306
- 58388 County Road 23 Goshen, IN$133K31.51,870
- 58440 County Road 23 Goshen, IN$169K311,640
- 19087 Tyler Ct Goshen, IN$193K431,755
- 19155 County Road 20 Goshen, IN$117K3--1,856
- 19121 County Road 20 Goshen, IN$109K3--1,144
- 19121 County Road 20 Goshen, IN--------
- 58364 County Road 23 Goshen, IN$106K3--1,352
- 19077 Tyler Ct Goshen, IN$139K311,390
- 19060 Tyler Ct Goshen, IN$129K311,260
- 19101 County Road 20 Goshen, IN$113K3--1,092
- County Road 20 Goshen, IN--------
- 19077 County Road 20 Goshen, IN$72K321,456
- 19183 County Road 20 Goshen, IN$112K3--1,701
- 19042 Tyler Ct Goshen, IN$158K31.51,937
- 58325 Jefferson Ridge Dr Goshen, IN$140K311,264
Nearby Schools in Goshen
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292