19109 Annapolis Way, Montgomery Village, MD 208865 beds, 4 baths, 3,164 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,167 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2001 for $361,000
- Finished basement, 1100 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 506 sqft
- Basement, Bedroom, Full Bath, Parking Type: Garage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,164 sqft
- Parcel #: 0900798476
- Zillow Home ID: 37217049
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19109 Annapolis Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 20886, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.3% higher than in Montgomery Village, and 58.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 20886 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Montgomery Village.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20886 home values.
- 19105 Annapolis Way Gaithersburg, MD$498K53.54,000
- 19104 Annapolis Way Gaithersburg, MD$459K--2.52,878
- 19101 Annapolis Way Montgomery Village, MD$439K--2.52,914
- 19108 Annapolis Way Gaithersburg, MD$458K--32,914
- 9837 Whetstone Dr Gaithersburg, MD$451K--2.52,914
- 9824 Whetstone Dr Gaithersburg, MD$441K--2.52,914
- 9841 Whetstone Dr Gaithersburg, MD$429K--2.52,878
- 9833 Whetstone Dr Gaithersburg, MD$533K--4.53,778
- 19100 Annapolis Way Gaithersburg, MD$446K543,814
- 9820 Whetstone Dr Gaithersburg, MD$438K--2.52,878
- 9829 Whetstone Dr Gaithersburg, MD$463K--2.52,878
- 9809 Canal Rd Gaithersburg, MD$466K--3.53,313
- 9821 Canal Rd Gaithersburg, MD$445K52.52,525
- 9825 Whetstone Dr Montgomery Village, MD$469K--2.52,878
- 9825 Canal Rd Montgomery Village, MD$459K--2.52,878
- 19112 Roman Way Gaithersburg, MD$404K--2.52,703
- 9821 Whetstone Dr Montgomery Village, MD$466K--3.53,290
- 19116 Roman Way Gaithersburg, MD$381K--2.52,230
- 19120 Roman Way Gaithersburg, MD$447K--2.53,404
- 9813 Canal Rd Gaithersburg, MD$417K--2.52,120
Nearby Schools in Montgomery Village
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292