1911 9th Ave W, Seattle, WA 981194 beds, 2 baths, 2,160 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Landscape architect's rare multi-family buildable DOUBLE lot w/driveway in QA.
Newer roof. Gardens w/ waterfall & pond.
Updated heating, many new double pane insulated windows. Custom tile in lower bath.
Fantastic treehouse, separate storage shed.
Mature fruit bearing trees (2 apples, pear, plum, berries). Hand-crafted metal fence w/metal/glass gate, new front porch.
Finished design/yoga studio at rear w/electrical/phone.
Nicely finished basement w/ new hardwood, super large lower bath suite w/tile shower & clawfoot tub.
Amazing balcony territorial view of Magnolia and water view of Puget Sound from west facing third floor balcony.
Just fantastic. Queen Anne is simply the BEST place to live in Seattle. Ask anyone that lives here...near downtown, all the great parks, fantastic views, great shops, easy freeway access. Have it all!
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1907
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 1996 for $297,000
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 670 sqft
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- Sprinkler System
- View: Territorial, Water
- Front area automated sprinkler, Fin. basement with very nice, lge bathroom w/sep shwr, clawfoot tub
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,160 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7011201305
- Zillow Home ID: 49014670
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1911 9th Avenue W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Queen Anne market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 23.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6% higher than in Seattle, and 20.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Queen Anne home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Queen Anne home values.
- 906 W Howe St Seattle, WA$613K221,650
- 1915 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$759K43.252,320
- 1913 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$517K211,320
- 1917 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$782K322,630
- 1903 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$777K33.252,320
- 910 W Howe St Seattle, WA$657K422,145
- 1921 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.07M532,940
- 914 W Howe St Seattle, WA$552K411,510
- 1927 9th Ave W APT A Seattle, WA$631K331,290
- 1927 9th Ave W APT B Seattle, WA$627K33.251,310
- 1927 9th Ave W APT C Seattle, WA$638K33.251,310
- 918 W Howe St Seattle, WA$433K211,470
- 907 W Howe St Seattle, WA$514K21940
- 1910 10th Ave W Seattle, WA$655K321,760
- 1916 10th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.13M764,540
- 901 W Howe St APT F Seattle, WA$423KStudio1500
- 911 W Howe St Seattle, WA$777K41.752,310
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.