- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1911 Kamehameha Iv Rd, Honolulu, HI 96819
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Unit count: 1
- Parcel #: 1130240030000
- Zillow Home ID: 63020702
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1911 Kamehameha Iv Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Kalihi Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 93.5% lower than in Honolulu, and 98.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Kalihi Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kalihi Valley home values.
- 1911 Kamehameha Iv Rd Honolulu, HI$1.09M------
- 1856 Gulick Ave Honolulu, HI$710K411,248
- 1900 Gulick Ave Honolulu, HI$740K742,528
- 1860 Gulick Ave Honolulu, HI$847K943,552
- 1902 Gulick Ave Honolulu, HI$801K54.51,834
- 1912 Gulick Ave Honolulu, HI$695K521,104
- 1914 Gulick Ave Honolulu, HI$636K421,196
- 1930 Waikahe Pl Honolulu, HI$725K1152,200
- 1916 Gulick Ave Honolulu, HI$719K941,104
- 1936 Waikahe Pl Honolulu, HI$819K841,744
- 1846 Gulick Ave Honolulu, HI$1.7M------
- 1940 Waikahe Pl Honolulu, HI$406K421,888
- 1925 Waikahe Pl Honolulu, HI$682K521,482
- 1931 Waikahe Pl Honolulu, HI$749K942,888
- 1887 Owawa St Honolulu, HI--Studio----
- 1919 Gulick Ave Honolulu, HI$679K32.51,156
- 1875 Owawa St Honolulu, HI$467K321,017
- 1760 Nalani St Honolulu, HI$1.18M331,056
- 1756 Gulick Ave APT C Honolulu, HI$4M25157,013
- 1939 Waikahe Pl Honolulu, HI$671K521,616
Nearby Schools in Honolulu
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292