1911 Kimbark Dr, Nashville, TN 372152 beds, 1 bath, 750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $800,000
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 750 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1949
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 161
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 13102007800
- Zillow Home ID: 41157503
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1911 Kimbark Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37215 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 13.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 59.7% lower than in Nashville, and 44.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 37215 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37215 home values.
- 1915 Kimbark Dr Nashville, TN$377K321,666
- 1909 Kimbark Dr Nashville, TN$323K21900
- 2008 Galbraith Dr # B Nashville, TN$856K455,181
- 1902 Kimbark Dr Nashville, TN$155K21800
- 1910 Kimbark Dr Nashville, TN$153K21733
- 1905 Kimbark Dr Nashville, TN$329K21975
- 1912 Kimbark Dr Nashville, TN$349K421,474
- 2008 Galbraith Dr Nashville, TN$677K44.54,600
- 1916 Kimbark Dr Nashville, TN$356K421,684
- 2006 Galbraith Dr Nashville, TN$537K4--4,600
- 2006 Galbraith Dr # A Nashville, TN$558K455,000
- 1919 Kimbark Dr Nashville, TN$338K211,474
- 2008 Galbraith Dr # A Nashville, TN$783K464,678
- 2006 Galbraith Dr # A Nashville, TN$800K455,101
- 1906 Kimbark Dr Nashville, TN$332K421,474
- 1918 Kimbark Dr Nashville, TN$159K21700
- 2010 Galbraith Dr Nashville, TN$411K211,465
- 1920 Kimbark Dr Nashville, TN$336K211,474
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.