1911 Wanda Way, Arlington, TX 760015 beds, 7 baths, 9,614 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.87 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 338 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Price/sqft: $208
- MLS #: 12150907
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: 7 spaces, 1059 sqft
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 31
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 9,614 sqft
- Parcel #: 06593070
- Zillow Home ID: 29278569
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1911 Wanda Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Southwest, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.9% lower than in Arlington, and 79% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Southwest home values rise more quickly than other regions in Arlington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southwest home values.
- 1901 Wanda Way Arlington, TX--------
- 7701 Willow Oak Ln Arlington, TX--------
- 2051 Wanda Way Arlington, TX$858K555,498
- 7613 Willow Oak Ln Arlington, TX$602K434,287
- 1807 Wanda Way Arlington, TX$1.06M436,163
- 1904 Wanda Way Arlington, TX$642K434,934
- 1910 Wanda Way Arlington, TX$437K324,253
- 7611 Willow Oak Ln Arlington, TX--------
- 1810 Wanda Way Arlington, TX$643K434,542
- 2000 Wanda Way Arlington, TX$293K322,861
- 7615 Willow Oak Ln Arlington, TX--------
- 7606 Willow Oak Ln Arlington, TX$315K322,975
- 2100 Wanda Way Arlington, TX$760K434,113
- 1808 Wanda Way Arlington, TX--------
- 7605 Willow Oak Ln Arlington, TX$176K11--
- 7705 Hamlet Ave Arlington, TX$168K321,441
- 2101 Wanda Way Arlington, TX$226K322,233
- 7709 Hamlet Ave Arlington, TX--------
- 7601 Willow Oak Ln Arlington, TX$262K322,275
- 7601 Hamlet Ave Arlington, TX--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.