19111 Helena Ave, PORT CHARLOTTE, FL 33948
By Owner: $11,200
- Lot:10,454 sqft
- Last Sold:Apr 2005 for $29,000
- Days on Zillow:166
- County NameUnknown
- Lot Depth128
- Lot Width80
- MLS #Unknown
- Parcel #402220154009
- Zillow Home ID103169736
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,175/mo||$752 – $1.6K/mo||--||--||11/25/2013|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
Zillow predicts 33948 home values will increase 2.8% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Port Charlotte as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33948 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold increased 6.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.5% less than in Port Charlotte, and 138.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33948 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Port Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33948 home values.
Neighborhood for 19111 Helena Avenue
- 1160 Barbour Ave Port Charlotte, FL$100K32.01,559
- 1125 Barbour Ave Port Charlotte, FL$60K21.5924
- 1119 Barbour Ave Port Charlotte, FL$76K31.51,218
- 1142 Belkton Ave Port Charlotte, FL$88K32.01,592
- 19071 Helena Ave Port Charlotte, FL$78K32.01,560
- 1161 Barbour Ave Port Charlotte, FL$147K32.01,743
- 1124 Belkton Ave Port Charlotte, FL$76K32.01,300
- 1112 Barbour Ave Port Charlotte, FL$67K--2.01,018
- 1216 Eden Ave Port Charlotte, FL--------
- 1224 Eden Ave Port Charlotte, FL--------
- 19159 Helena Ave Port Charlotte, FL$106K32.01,800
- 1209 Armsdale Ave Port Charlotte, FL$59K22.0905
- 442 Verona St Port Charlotte, FL$81K32.01,262
- 1271 Eden Ave FL--------
Nearby Schools in Port Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Meadow Park Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.7 mi
- Port Charlotte High (assigned) 9-12 1.5 mi
- Murdock Middle (assigned) 6-8 2.0 mi
- Genesis Christian School PK-8 0.1 mi
- Charlotte Virtual Instruction Program K-12 1.4 mi
- Charlotte Virtual Franchise 6-12 1.4 mi
- Charlotte Technical Center PK, 6-12 1.4 mi