- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- 553 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,089 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $228
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2008 for $309,224
- Price/sqft: $144
- MLS #: T2630193
- View Virtual Tour
- Parking: 612 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Den\Library\Office, Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Breakfast Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Island, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ In County, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ County Water, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Exhaust Fan, Interior Features \ Window Treatment, Location \ Level, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Gunite\Concrete, Property Description \ One Story, Appliances Included \ Washer, Construction Status \ Completed, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Garage Carport \ 3 Car Garage, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Last Status \ Photo Required, Utilities \ Public Municipal Water, Utilities \ Underground, Water Frontage \ Pond, Exterior Features \ Gutters \ Downspouts, Location \ Cul-de-sac, Garage Features \ No Street Parking, Appliances Included \ Gas Appliances, Water View \ Pond, Appliances Included \ Water Softener Owned, Pool Type \ Heated Pool, Utilities \ Gas, Green Certifications \ Energy Star Home, Green Energy Features \ Energy Star Windows, Pool Type \ Spa, Water Access \ Pond, Pet Size \ Medium (36-60 Lbs.), Other Fees Term \ Annual, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Disaster Mitigation \ Above Flood Plain, Indoor Air Quality \ Bath Fans Vented to Outside, Architectural Style \ Key West, Green Water Features \ Irrigation-Low Volume
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 2,533 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 2725180020000000600
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 84083225
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $218-351K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 34638 home values will increase 6.1% next year, compared to a 5.9% rise for Land O Lakes as a whole. Among 34638 homes, this home is 100.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 61.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34638, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 49.1% higher than in Land O Lakes, and 301.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34638 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Land O Lakes.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34638 home values.
Nearby Schools in Land O Lakes
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.