1912 11th Ave W, Seattle, WA 981192 beds, 1.75 baths, 2,360 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- 4 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2007 for $521,450
- Price/sqft: $263
- MLS #: 695692
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood, Softwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Partial basement, 990 sqft
- Security System
- View: City, Mountain, Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,360 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7011201470
- Zillow Home ID: 49014692
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1912 11th Avenue W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Queen Anne, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60.6% lower than in Seattle, and 68.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West Queen Anne home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Queen Anne home values.
- 1916 11th Ave W Seattle, WA$563K311,400
- 1908 11th Ave W Seattle, WA$901K443,080
- 1909 11th Ave W APT 401 Seattle, WA$331K11700
- 1920 11th Ave W Seattle, WA$529K211,150
- 1910 11th Ave W # A Seattle, WA$484K221,221
- 1910 11th Ave W # B Seattle, WA$487K22.251,110
- 1914 11th Ave W # A Seattle, WA$452K21.751,030
- 1906 11th Ave W # B Seattle, WA$444K22.251,010
- 1024 W Howe St Seattle, WA$712K41.52,860
- 1906 11th Ave W # A Seattle, WA$439K221,010
- 1020 W Howe St Seattle, WA$772K52.53,020
- 1914 11th Ave W # B Seattle, WA$450K221,030
- 1926 11th Ave W # B Seattle, WA$553K331,442
- 1926 11th Ave W # A Seattle, WA$551K331,442
- 1926 11th Ave W Seattle, WA--------
- 1926 11th Ave W # B Seattle, WA--------
- 1924 11th Ave W Seattle, WA$814K432,600
- 1917 11th Ave W Seattle, WA--------
- 1922 11th Ave W # A Seattle, WA$538K33.251,280
- 1016 W Howe St Seattle, WA$595K222,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!