1912 Bellavista St, Castle Rock, CO 801095 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,074 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 12 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $66
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2006 for $324,900
- Price/sqft: $117
- MLS #: 2768255
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 740 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 3 spaces, 661 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Clubhouse, Community Pool
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco, Wood products
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,074 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0458427
- Pets: No
- Zillow Home ID: 81775256
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1912 Bellavista Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80109 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 27.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4% greater than in Castle Rock, and 16.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80109 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Castle Rock.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80109 home values.
- 1938 Bellavista St Castle Rock, CO$390K432,656
- 1939 Trailblazer Way Castle Rock, CO$450K53.54,434
- 1956 Bellavista St Castle Rock, CO$374K432,406
- 1925 Trailblazer Way Castle Rock, CO$470K443,129
- 1953 Trailblazer Way Castle Rock, CO$393K442,819
- 1975 Trailblazer Way Castle Rock, CO$443K434,344
- 1972 Bellavista St Castle Rock, CO$343K32.52,200
- 1997 Trailblazer Way Castle Rock, CO$412K432,977
- 1905 Bellavista St Castle Rock, CO$361K332,176
- 1923 Bellavista St Castle Rock, CO$421K432,678
- 1889 Bellavista St Castle Rock, CO$409K432,666
- 2011 Trailblazer Way Castle Rock, CO$383K322,064
- 1947 Bellavista St Castle Rock, CO$293K------
- 1873 Bellavista St Castle Rock, CO$342K32.52,206
- 1988 Bellavista St Castle Rock, CO$372K333,346
- 2047 Trailblazer Way Castle Rock, CO$328K--32,987
- 1965 Bellavista St Castle Rock, CO$467K543,770
- 2025 Trailblazer Way Castle Rock, CO$409K442,819
- 1964 Trailblazer Way Castle Rock, CO$305K222,122
- 2088 Broadleaf Loop Castle Rock, CO$359K332,229
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!