1912 Calvert St NW APT 4, Washington, DC 200092 beds, 2 baths, 1,275 sqft
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lease: Monthly
- Deposit & fees: 500
- Pets: Dogs
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- 297 days on Zillow
- Rent/sqft: $2.86
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Jetted Tub
- Guest parking, Living room, Secured entry
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Floor size: 1,275 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2124796818
Neighborhood for 1912 Calvert St Nw APT 4
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.