1912 Clarinda Way, San Jose, CA 951243 beds, 2 baths, 1,672 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $842,000
- Price/sqft: $504
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: 460 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,672 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 64
- Parcel #: 41935030
- Zillow Home ID: 19675052
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1912 Clarinda Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cambrian Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.3% lower than in San Jose, and 11.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Cambrian Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cambrian Park home values.
- 1916 Clarinda Way San Jose, CA$842K321,233
- 1908 Clarinda Way San Jose, CA$954K321,905
- 1911 Adelaide Way San Jose, CA$1.06M432,325
- 1915 Adelaide Way San Jose, CA$858K321,283
- 1909 Adelaide Way San Jose, CA$835K321,233
- 1918 Clarinda Way San Jose, CA$908K321,233
- 1906 Clarinda Way San Jose, CA$1.17M42.52,405
- 1917 Adelaide Way San Jose, CA$1.25M44.52,860
- 1905 Adelaide Way San Jose, CA$882K321,558
- 1922 Clarinda Way San Jose, CA$869K321,283
- 1904 Clarinda Way San Jose, CA$835K321,276
- 1921 Adelaide Way San Jose, CA$962K431,610
- 1910 Adelaide Way San Jose, CA$781K321,012
- 1903 Adelaide Way San Jose, CA$868K321,276
- 1914 Adelaide Way San Jose, CA$794K321,233
- 1908 Adelaide Way San Jose, CA$896K321,509
- 1916 Adelaide Way San Jose, CA$851K321,233
- 1906 Adelaide Way San Jose, CA$1.05M332,136
- 1926 Clarinda Way San Jose, CA$852K321,233
- 1925 Adelaide Way San Jose, CA$783K321,012
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.