1912 Danville Rd, Memphis, TN 381173 beds, 1 bath, 1,023 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $40,500
- Price/sqft: $40
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,023 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 066015 00023
- Zillow Home ID: 42210620
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1912 Danville Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 33% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.6% lower than in Memphis, and 29.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire home values.
- 1918 Danville Rd Memphis, TN$65K321,609
- 1906 Danville Rd Memphis, TN$66K31.51,020
- 1924 Danville Rd Memphis, TN$53K31.51,262
- 1900 Danville Rd Memphis, TN$59K311,088
- 1917 Capri St Memphis, TN$58K31.51,300
- 1911 Capri St Memphis, TN$79K311,208
- 1923 Capri St Memphis, TN$57K311,304
- 1903 Capri St Memphis, TN$72K21.51,310
- 1892 Danville Rd Memphis, TN$71K211,024
- 1913 Danville Rd Memphis, TN$79K321,501
- 1931 Capri St Memphis, TN$50K311,208
- 1936 Danville Rd Memphis, TN$104K521,710
- 1897 Capri St Memphis, TN$60K311,209
- 1919 Danville Rd Memphis, TN$57K211,006
- 1905 Danville Rd Memphis, TN$67K321,448
- 1925 Danville Rd Memphis, TN$80K31.51,394
- 1899 Danville Rd Memphis, TN$55K321,459
- 1899 Danville Rd Memphis, TN$39K321,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.