1912 Franklin Ave E, Seattle, WA 981023 beds, 1.75 baths, 2,010 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1912
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $594,000
- Price/sqft: $296
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,010 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4086300085
- Zillow Home ID: 48920435
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1912 Franklin Avenue E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Eastlake market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 25.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6% less than in Seattle, and 29.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Eastlake home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Eastlake home values.
- 1916 Franklin Ave E Seattle, WA$712K222,660
- 1910 Franklin Ave E Seattle, WA$720K32.51,800
- 1922 Franklin Ave E Seattle, WA$377K----2,900
- 1922 Franklin Ave E APT C Seattle, WA$372K321,728
- 1922 Franklin Ave E APT B Seattle, WA$215K11586
- 1922 Franklin Ave E APT A Seattle, WA$225K11586
- 1900 Franklin Ave E Seattle, WA$947K64.53,350
- 1917 Franklin Pl E Seattle, WA$576K11750
- 1921 Franklin Pl E Seattle, WA$632K21900
- 1924 Franklin Ave E Seattle, WA$688K41.52,060
- 1906 Franklin Pl E APT 202 Seattle, WA$621K------
- 1927 Franklin Pl E Seattle, WA$734K52.752,400
- 260 E Howe St Seattle, WA$527K------
- 260 E Howe St # 202 Seattle, WA$626K331,713
- 260 E Howe St # 201 Seattle, WA$751K331,921
- 260 E Howe St # 102 Seattle, WA$370K22978
- 260 E Howe St # 103 Seattle, WA$347K22980
- 260 E Howe St #101 Seattle, WA$332K221,009
- 260 E Howe St # 203 Seattle, WA$706K331,833
- 267 E Newton St Seattle, WA$644K32.51,760
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!