- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1912 Hollis St, Akron, OH 443052 beds, 1 bath, 880 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,363 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1919
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2004 for $90,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 880 sqft
- Lot depth: 167
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 6747037
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 35445655
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1912 Hollis Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Goodyear Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 57.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.3% higher than in Akron, and 180.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Goodyear Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Goodyear Heights home values.
- 1918 Hollis St Akron, OH$76K21880
- 1908 Hollis St Akron, OH$59K21650
- 1917 Newton St Akron, OH$63K31903
- 1915 Newton St Akron, OH$70K211,152
- 432 E Park Blvd Akron, OH$65K21882
- 1926 Hollis St Akron, OH$84K311,092
- 1904 Hollis St Akron, OH$82K41.51,365
- 1925 Newton St Akron, OH$75K11924
- 428 E Park Blvd Akron, OH$36K21864
- 424 E Park Blvd Akron, OH$36K211,170
- 1931 Newton St Akron, OH$38K21748
- 1915 Hollis St Akron, OH$72K21.5972
- 446 E Park Blvd Akron, OH$57K211,124
- 1907 Newton St Akron, OH$45K311,152
- 425 Frazier Ave Akron, OH$46K21720
- 1900 Hollis St Akron, OH$86K421,463
- 1935 Newton St Akron, OH$52K21748
- 420 E Park Blvd Akron, OH$57K211,056
- 450 E Park Blvd Akron, OH$77K421,080
- 431 Frazier Ave Akron, OH$66K411,506
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!