1912 Jethro Ave, Zion, IL 600993 beds, 1 bath, 1,048 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,797 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $46,572
- Price/sqft: $44
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 576 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,048 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 04174220230000
- Zillow Home ID: 4751732
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1912 Jethro Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60099 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 43% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.4% lower than in Zion, and 1037.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60099 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Zion.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60099 home values.
- 1914 Jethro Ave Zion, IL$93K--2.5704
- 1910 Jethro Ave Zion, IL--------
- 1916 Jethro Ave Zion, IL$85K--11,064
- 1908 Jethro Ave Zion, IL$83K--21,048
- 1918 Jethro Ave Zion, IL$112K--21,108
- 1904 Jethro Ave Zion, IL$132K321,044
- 1920 Jethro Ave Zion, IL$74K--11,008
- 1900 Jethro Ave Zion, IL$134K321,204
- 1915 Joanna Ave Zion, IL$132K--21,152
- 1917 Joanna Ave Zion, IL$120K--21,152
- 1913 Joanna Ave Zion, IL$144K--31,176
- 1922 Jethro Ave Zion, IL$75K--21,120
- 1919 Joanna Ave Zion, IL$82K311,064
- 1905 Joanna Ave Zion, IL$71K41.11,215
- 2808 20th St Zion, IL--------
- 1913 Jethro Ave Zion, IL$71K321,189
- 1915 Jethro Ave Zion, IL$72K--11,073
- 1911 Jethro Ave Zion, IL$76K--1.51,008
- 1921 Joanna Ave Zion, IL$80K--1.51,200
- 1917 Jethro Ave Zion, IL--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.