1912 Jo Jean Rd, Lima, OH 458063 beds, 2 baths, 1,428 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $129,000
- Price/sqft: $90
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 800 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 504 sqft
- Custom kitchen cupboards
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,428 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 190
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 46230702002000
- Zillow Home ID: 33136315
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1912 Jo Jean Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 45806 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 49.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.9% higher than in Fort Shawnee, and 52.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 45806 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fort Shawnee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45806 home values.
- 1914 Jo Jean Rd Lima, OH$104K31.51,232
- 1900 Jo Jean Rd Lima, OH$119K31.51,269
- Jo Jean Rd Cridersville, OH--------
- 1916 Jo Jean Rd Cridersville, OH$71K311,476
- 1915 Jo Jean Rd Lima, OH$109K31.51,572
- 1909 Jo Jean Rd Lima, OH$108K31.51,208
- 1888 Jo Jean Rd Cridersville, OH$135K321,976
- 1917 Jo Jean Rd Cridersville, OH$123K31.51,360
- 1875 Leffler Dr Cridersville, OH$141K42.51,248
- 1918 Jo Jean Rd Lima, OH$130K31.51,344
- 1895 Jo Jean Rd Cridersville, OH$90K31864
- 1904 Frail Rd Lima, OH$106K31.51,952
- 1919 Jo Jean Rd Cridersville, OH$102K321,344
- 1908 Frail Rd Cridersville, OH$122K442,062
- Frail Rd Cridersville, OH--------
- 1878 Jo Jean Rd Cridersville, OH$80K31960
- 1865 Leffler Dr Lima, OH$91K311,308
- 1912 Frail Rd Lima, OH$90K332,016
- 1920 Jo Jean Rd Cridersville, OH$88K21.51,344
- 1885 Jo Jean Rd Lima, OH$93K31864
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!