1912 Nob Hill Ave N, Seattle, WA 981092 beds, 1 bath, 1,420 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,963 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1908
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $552,500
- Price/sqft: $389
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 40 sqft
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,420 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0809002065
- Zillow Home ID: 48690090
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1912 Nob Hill Avenue N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Queen Anne market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 22.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14% higher than in Seattle, and 14.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Queen Anne home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Queen Anne home values.
- 1908 Nob Hill Ave N Seattle, WA$653K42.51,920
- 1916 Nob Hill Ave N Seattle, WA$717K311,560
- 1904 Nob Hill Ave N Seattle, WA$652K321,500
- 1920 Nob Hill Ave N Seattle, WA$818K42.752,790
- 361 Newton St Seattle, WA$723K51.51,780
- 1922 Nob Hill Ave N Seattle, WA$720K311,720
- 352 Howe St Seattle, WA$759K322,040
- 360 Howe St Seattle, WA$779K321,650
- 365 Newton St Seattle, WA$724K21.752,120
- 1911 4th Ave N Seattle, WA$1.12M52.253,070
- 1909 4th Ave N Seattle, WA$1.38M433,040
- 2002 Nob Hill Ave N Seattle, WA$998K432,710
- 1901 4th Ave N Seattle, WA$1.71M544,165
- 1919 4th Ave N Seattle, WA$742K311,530
- 1820 Nob Hill Ave N Seattle, WA$871K442,890
- 369 Newton St Seattle, WA$622K311,080
- 360 Newton St Seattle, WA$731K41.51,920
- 1911 Nob Hill Ave N Seattle, WA$833K41.52,430
- 1919 Nob Hill Ave N Seattle, WA$1.13M322,790
- 2004 Nob Hill Ave N Seattle, WA$803K312,040
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!